Sunday, February 21, 2010

So frustrated!!

I am just feeling so frustrated at this point. It has been 7 weeks and I have lost no weight. I am just jumping from workout to workout - when I bother to work out without a real plan. I need to get my head together and really start to take this seriously. I am not happy about my weight or my outlook on life right now. The next 2 weeks are going to be very busy, but that is just the way things are.  With the wedding in May and many other every events coming up this summer, I just need to get going.

Like I said, I haven't been able to get settled on a workout routine.  I was doing the 30 day shred - got to day 23 I think....in about 45 days. Ugh. Now I have done 2 days of the couch to 5k - granted in 4 days (with rest days, this is actually on time) My challenge here is going to be getting to a treadmill. There is still quite a bit of snow on the ground and let's face it I am just weather challenged to begin with. I have also done an old Denise Austin video (yes VHS!) and elliptical. I need to get my days with ANY type of workout up, but really, let's face facts - it is all about what I stuff in my mouth. No more birthday cake!(among other things.) Thankfully there are no candy focus holidays between now and Easter the end of March.

Ok, vent over.

I am still reporting time to the 100 mile challenge and have surpassed 100! I am shooting for 200 miles by the end of March, so should be able to meet that goal. Tomorrow I plan to hit the rec center for W1, D3 of the C25k. I really would love to like running. It seems like such an effective workout.

No comments: