Saturday, February 13, 2010

still riding the wagon

I haven't been updating the blog, but I have been exercising, and I guess that is what is important. Although I feel my progress is about the same in both areas. Ugh. I am just not seeming to get anywhere with losing weight. While that might not be factually true, it certainly feels true and some days that is all that matters. I haven't seen 165 since Jan 25th - and actually my weight was 161.5 today. I think it is mostly dehydration though, so I am not going to get too excited until I start taking in my water regularly. I have been doing about 45 minutes to an hour. You would think being home with all this snow would give me lots of time to work out, but really it has wrecked havoc with my schedule.

I did report 19 miles for the 100 mile challenge - so that is great - my best week to date! back to Jillian after a week off. Just couldn't face her, but have done level 3 the last 2 days.

so just checkig in to let you know I haven't fallen off the wagon, might even be making progress I haven't seen yet. Olympics have started so expect to spend more time on the elliptical watching the action!

No comments: