Thursday, April 1, 2010

So begins the weekend

No, not an April Fool's joke here. Due to the large amounts of snow and craziness of the school schedule the central office folk are being given the Friday of Spring Break off to make up for working President's day. Whatever, but let me tell you - the weather is FINE here in DC, so much better then Feb - I'll take it.

So here is my problem. It's a running day. I have been REALLY good about running every other day (notice I didn't say jogging? I am practicing for the real thing) - but as you know I SUCK at running outdoors. Do I say doesn't matter, get out there and do what you can or go the safe route and finish my 25 minutes in the gym where I know I can? *sigh* plus I have a headache. Nonetheless, my MIL is here for the holiday, so there will be drinking involved this weekend and I need to get on the stick. So torn....

No comments: