Monday, May 6, 2013

April Goal Review

I feel like I fell off the wagon a little bit this past month. Bootcamp moved outside and it messed with my mojo a little bit. I did ok the first week, but then the weather turned a little wetter and work spun up to a frenzy. I wasn't going to bed on time and generally felt run down. Even though I knew that working out would make me feel better, I could hardly get myself motivated. This isn't an excuse at all, I recognize how difficult this is to keep consistency and I certainly fell into all the traps this month. That being said I did workout at least 1-2 times per week and finished a half marathon. Not too shabby. 

March Goals
1 minute plank - done
62.5 miles - done ( I ran the last day of the month to push me over by 1 mile)
our shower - done
Weekend trip - still not planned. I think the window has passed with plans already in place for the summer. I may see what early June looks like as the Girl Scout campout that I was hoping would materialize hasn't. 

April Goals
Nike Half - Done
62.5 miles - didn't get there this month. If I run shorter distances consistently throughout the week (which for me is 3 days a week) I should be able to get there. So this was disappointing with a 55.9 total for April. Just highlights my need to get out there. 
Siding/Gutter - Much like my other improvements, it has taken longer to meet with contractors, so I have two estimates done and my husband is on board. Progress, but not complete yet. 

This next month is going to be very busy at work and there is a ton of sporting/school stuff scheduled for the kids, so I need to figure out how to fit in time for me. And eat better. That slide must stop. Bikini season will be here before I know it! 

No comments: