Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The Little Victories and Start From Where You Are

I decided last week that I needed to get back in the swing of things. May was my month to get it together and make that last push towards bikini season. The first of May came and went and I hadn't moved any closer to well, moving. Saturday night was a fun night of visiting with neighbors and lots of wine and even some s'mores. Fun, for sure, but not the direction I wanted to take my renewed healthy journey. I felt like I hadn't convinced myself of where I needed to go. All the weight I have lost came back and showed up on the scale this morning. Ugh. I know it isn't here for good and I just need to buckle down.

So Sunday, I focused on eating. I did a 20 minute you tube video to get my body moving. I did a timed plank to make sure I could still stay up for longer then a minute. :)

Monday I went to bootcamp and packed a sensible breakfast and lunch for work. (I left it on the counter when I went to work, but that is another story!)

So I count those two days as victories. It doesn't have to be the first of the month, or tomorrow. You can start in whatever day you are in, with the next decision you make.

Whenever you start, make it count.


No comments: