Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Eating Right or Trying To

I have been slowly experimenting with introducing new foods to my diet. Recently I have been playing at making smoothies. I pulled out the blender we had been given for our wedding *cough* a few years ago.


I don't have any idea what I am doing, so I put in some ice, strawberries and a spoonful of yogurt. They have been turning out pretty well. I figure as long as it tastes good, its all good.

I have to admit every time I am a little scared my blender is going to give up the ghost. But the results sure are good.



Do you make smoothies? Any good recipes and what blender do you use?

Another thing we do? lots of fruit. My kids plow through it like you wouldn't believe and I am so happy to see fruit back, and clearly so are the kids. Now if only I could get them to throw away their trash!


No comments: