Monday, January 2, 2012

another Monday

This one was better then most because we still had a day off! I slept in and then followed through on what I said I was going to do the last several weeks. I did a strength work out rather then just jumping on the treadmill. I did a quick walk too, but stopped after a mile because I planned to go to the mall and figured I would get quite a bit of walking in.  Ended up not as much as I had hoped, but I limited my snacks and sweets today as a result.

Monday is my weigh in day, so for the first official weight of 2012, I am at 156.5. I started 2011 at 168, so not bad overall, but if I was to be totally honest (and why wouldn't I be?) 8 of those lost pounds are from the last 8 weeks. on the upside, I definitely didn't gain this season!

Tomorrow's goals: WATER and figuring out what week I should start on for the Couch to 5k. I know I am not week one, but I am not running at week 4 either. (if I remember correctly) Oh and sign up for the Valentines run, my buddy just let me know she is in, so we are good to go!

No comments: