Wednesday, January 4, 2012

getting more sleep

Since the holidays I have been working on getting more sleep, well actually, going to sleep earlier. I seriously let my sleep schedule move into the early morning hours as I am naturally a night owl, and with working out and working, it is time to get back to reality! Last night I went to bed at 12:30, so shooting for 12:15ish tonight. Long story, short, this will be short because we are right on top of the midnight hour!

Goals for today:
Water - did good.  drank at least 2 glasses in the morning, 2 at lunch and 2 at home. yea!
Workout - I ended up doing level 1 of the shred before my son's TKD class and level 1 of the BL cardio max after bedtime. With both combined, I did ok I think, but since I don't have a Polar or anything, its hard to know. I definitely didn't kill the workouts, but did most of the moves.
Feb Race - I am still crushed I spent that money on a race I can't even do. Boo. Didn't spend time looking for a new race today.

Goals for tomorrow:
Water, W4D1 for C25k, Push goals

Here's my race picture from the New Years Day race. I was totally smiling because I knew she was taking my picture. :)

Night!


No comments: