Thursday, December 27, 2012

2012 in Review



My goal for 2012 was to run 12 races in 12 months with a race a month. I am happy to say I accomplished that goal and am going to tell the story of my year. Meanwhile, I am working on what 2013 may hold. So many thoughts going through my head. As I look through old blog posts I read one from 2009 where I said I just wanted to enjoy exercise. I felt like if I could do that, then the rest would come. In a way, I think I was able to accomplish that goal too.





What I love about the 2012 race goal was that it wasn't so much about the races, but about what went into preparing. That is where the hard work is and frankly where we all have a chance to cheat ourselves if we want to. This year, I did some cheating, but for the most part, was true to myself and learned a lot of fun stuff along the way.

What goals can you set that require more from you?

Without further ado - 2012......

No comments: