Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Check in

Sorry no post today. We still have guests in town so I have been focused on them.


January

Run 62.5 miles (1/12th of my goal of 750 for the year) - Done
Kid's Shower fix and garbage disposal (see how I grouped those plumbing issues - genius I tell you) - Done
Summer Vacation Planned -  Done!

February

Disney Half - Done

62.5 Miles - Done (68 this month, not bad for 28 days)

Kitchen Fixes - Done

Taxes - Done, but not filed (still)

Summer Camps - Done.

March

1 minute plank - Done, but I have been slacking off. Need to get back to regular planks to keep up my abilities.

62.5 - Done - just barely. When I did my run on Saturday, I realized I was 2 miles short of my goal for the month. Not going to let that happen this early in the year! I know I am going to have low mileage months, hello August, so I have to keep after this.

Shower fixes - Done!

Weekend Trip - Nope. Lots of planning, but not this yet.



April

Nike Half - I am still training for this event and things are going ok. I am feeling better after Saturday. :)

62.5 - keeping after it. With training runs for the half I hope to reach this again. 

Siding/Gutters - First contractor is coming on Thursday. 

With all that said and done, what I really need to do is get this candy OUT OF THE HOUSE. I need to cut down on my sugar and really focus on my eating. No weight gain, but no weight loss either. 

How are you doing with your goals for the year? 

No comments: