Monday, April 15, 2013

darkest before the dawn?

I wish I had a great Sunday run to share with you, but I don't. In fact I haven't run in a week. 2 weeks out from my half marathon and I am not running. Not good. Its not just running, its everything. But as they say, you just have to start. So tomorrow I start over. Begin at the beginning by getting up and going to boot camp. Its our first day outside, so really hope the forecasted rain showers wait until 7:30 or so.

While I didn't work out at all, I did have a good weekend. My husband was away at a conference, so I watched what I wanted to (Hope Springs and a French Film, the Intolerables) and generally enjoyed my friends and neighbors. Friday the neighbors all gathered for drinks and relaxation on our neighbors porch. It was so much fun to enjoy the weather and catch up with everyone. Saturday night we went out with another family whose husband/dad was out of town and hit up a restaurant to celebrate one of the kids birthdays.

Tomorrow is Boston. Do you know anyone running the marathon?

Here's to a new week!

No comments: