Thursday, March 18, 2010

9 days.... but they have been fun!

ok - 9 days since my last post - I hate it when bloggers do that! Don't they know we are out there waiting for their newest thoughts and adventures. So what have I been up to?

I worked out 7 of the last 9 days in some capacity. (I am counting 1 day of just tourist walking - but the rest is valid!)
I completed week 4 of the couch to 5k and did day 1 of week 5 yesterday. That included 2 days of failed attempts, but I kept going and am looking forward to conquering W5D2 which is 2 8 minute runs. Then comes the dreaded 20 minute run. I figure if I can do that, the rest is just keeping on.

I have not gained or lost any weight. Is this frustrating - very. I had that bizarro week the end of Feb that was related to PMS - but that 5 lb lose has stayed lost. If I only lose weight during that week of the month, I am not sure I can keep up my efforts!! Goodness - doesn't my body know there is a reunion, shorts weather, swim season and all sorts of other good reasons to dump some of this weight? Plus I AM running - ok maybe jogging- 3-4 times a week. Runners are skinny. I want my skinny too!

Between run days I am going back to the 30 day shred. Getting some arms in, which is oh so important! No new veggie this week. We were just beat from being away all weekend. I did get a costco box of spinish that we used in a pasta dish and have been using for salads. I also signed us up for a half share of a co-op, so we will have fresh veggies during the summer to check out, delivered each week.

the weather is fine - but my body is not ready!

No comments: