Friday, February 1, 2013

Checking In

Just a few updates -

I won $21.65 on my diet bet. So I got my money back and a little more. It didn't change my mind about the experience, but maybe I will buy a fun running shirt with my winnings.

I have been wearing my new running shoes. I just noticed that the stitching is coming apart on both shoes - boo! I need to call the store tomorrow, but it is going to be a busy day.



Today was crazy - I had work, came home at lunch to meet a contractor about my shower, was the chess mom at a CRAZY end of session party, baked 4 cakes (I only needed 2, but forgot the baking powder in the first two I made and made chocolate lego bricks. A number of other things I am sure, but whew and I tired! (I did get up for boot camp this morning, so that always makes me tired by this time of day.



Wine is in hand, and I am ready to wind down for the day. Tomorrow is my son's birthday party and a full day of regular kid activities.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: