Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jan 12, 2010 - status

today was just, um....worthless.

I was exhusted when I woke up this morning. Got to work late. Had a meeting I wasn't too into. Had lunch - what was left of it since I ate most of the morning. Bought another bag of sunchips from the vending machine. Did NOT have a soda all day though! After lunch I went home and slept for 3 hours. I wouldn't have gotten up if I didn't have to get my son to TKD. Did that, then ate dinner with the family - even though at this point I wasn't reallt hungry. Good news was I did level 1 and part of level 2 of the shred. no Wii tonight. Now watching the Biggest Loser with no snacks for the 2nd week in a row!

time for internet curfew. I have decided that night time computing and TV watching is really negatively impacting my schedule.

night!

No comments: