Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jan 5, 2010 - update

Today was very exciting because I met with 2 kitchen designers. One was a followup to a meeting I had in early December. She came over to show 2 concepts she had drawn regarding the room. The one with moving no walls was almost exactly the same as Home Depot and other outlets worked up for me. Reassuring, but not very exciting. The other was interesting, but she did keep the 2 dining spaces. We had a great talk about moving walls, putting the laundry in a cabinet vs room and other options.
The 2nd visit was with a new designer and she seemed to have some good ideas. I am pretty sure I am going to work with her on a fixed price basis to work up some designs.
I slept horribly last night, so did not get up again today. *sigh* I did do day 3 of the 30 day shred right after the bus stop. Did 30 minutes on the Wii this evening.
Last night I joined the 100 mile challenge - see sidebar. 100 miles in 3 months. every 15 minutes of working out equal a mile. Should be a motivator for me. 7 miles so far this month!
weight 166, waist 37, eating pretty good. No sugary snacks!!

No comments: