Thursday, January 28, 2010

Progress has been made!

It seemed like it was never going to happen, but all of the sudden my body woke up and noticed that I have been working out. Whew! I was starting to worry there a little bit. Today I weighed in at 162.5. Not a huge change - but MUCH better then 165!! I am less stressed then last week and have been doing my best to eat well, rocking the speghetti squash I cooked earlier in the week as my dinner side as everyone else eats the carbs. Feels good to have an alternative. I just have to keep one available, my DH, not so good with remembering the veggies for meals.
Anxious about 2 planned nights out this weekend. I took such a hit with our night out at the melting pot, I have to figure out a plan. I think I can eat dinner at home tomorrow before we go to the game. Usually I would just wait to eat at the rink, so that will help. Not sure about Sat nights function. Hotel food. Maybe just eat little portions. I think it is the alcohol I am really concerned about as I will want to drink, some at least.
Time to go get the kid to start the round robin for tonight. Tonight will be day 9 of level 2 on the 30 day shred. I plan to take tomorrow off, then move to level 3 on Saturday.

No comments: