Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jan 13, 2010 - status

ok, well I did so well until I finally sat down tonight. Just been running around so much today and tomorrow isn't going to be any different. Ate well, well.....ugh except for those damn candy cane hersey kisses. I think there are only 5 left in my bowl in the office.  I think I kept it to 6 today. This is the first time I am eating after dinner and I have a small bowl of pita chips.....and a glass of wine. Only 17 minutes to internet curfew. I went to be earlier last night, but didn't actually go to sleep. Maybe tonight, I am certainly tired enough.

Weight 163.5 (again), 30 day shred level 1 only today. 20 minutes on Wii. Not steller, I had every intention of doing level 2 of 30 day shred, but after bedtime got caught up in picking up and planning for the cub scout meeting tomorrow.

On to tomorrow.....I don't think I will workout at all, but we will see.

No comments: