Thursday, March 28, 2013

Back in the Saddle



Excitement for today - I made my first smoothie ever, bootcamp was great and I got a massage! All is good.





















I had some left over goodies from when my aunt was here and I decided to throw them in the blender and see how it turned out. I am a total smoothie novice. Apparently my daughter is a smoothie expert from making them at Montessori school - who knew? She declared it a success, but my son was not so much of a fan. I want to try a few recipes and see how I like them and if they fill me up at all for breakfast.

I went back to the chiropractor for my last check in on my knee. I was early for my appointment - not sure how that happened, but they were great about it and did an adjustment. I tried out a new machine, (this place is full of them) a roller table.

Sort of like this

The one I was on had two rollers, one for the upper back and one for the lower. I spent some time on that and then had my massage. It was a little funny going in to this small room in the back of an office for a massage. This wasn't any Red Door Spa, she made it hurt so good. An hour well spent. I don't have any more appointments scheduled, so we will see how it goes.

No comments: