Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Who Cares About Running....Its Going to Snow!!

I live outside of DC and we haven't had a good snow storm for 2 years. It is going to snow starting in a few hours and I am EXCITED. 

Courtesy of  Capital Weather Gang/Washington Post

Isn't it beautiful? 

I am sorry to say that I slept through boot camp this morning. Silly alarm mistake, but an honest one. When the cleaner comes through our rooms and dusts she always manages to turn the volume way down. She hasn't done it in awhile, but my alarm was screaming with no voice this morning. 

When I woke up I was a little upset. I had planned to be at boot camp 3 times this week, and this was going to throw a wrench in things. Tonight was my son's first Boy Scout meeting and they were having a parent meeting as well. I wanted to go and meet the other parents, so today became a rest day. I think it will be ok, as tomorrow is shaping up to be a big upper body workout. (see above!)

All seems right with the world right now, so we are going with that. 


No comments: