Friday, January 4, 2013

Just Keep Moving

So I rested on the 2nd day of the year, but today I made up for it in spades. I can't keep this pace up, I really need to figure out what days to do bootcamp and what days to run. This morning I went to bootcamp even though it was a run day.

Usually bootcamp is held Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. This week, we are a little off, due to the holidays, so Edye had class Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I skipped Wednesday for my rest day, so felt the need to get back into it today. Today she made us run. We ran a lot. I wish I could count laps in the church hall as miles for my goal.

Did you catch my preview of one of my 2013 goals the other day?


Yes, I am running 750 miles this year. It averages out to about 62 miles a month. Yikes! The months I am training for a half marathon hopefully it will not be too hard. Then a Mothers Run This Town event popped up on  my FB feed. The challenge is to run 500 or 1000 miles in 2013. They are even looking for rewards we can buy such as a running jacket. How cool would that be? Can't commit to upping my goal at this point but will keep it in mind.


Big day today - my 4 miles got me to 1% of my goal! Its all about one foot in front of the other.

Have you broken down any of your goals into bite sized pieces? Does it help you focus?

No comments: