Friday, January 11, 2013

Where is the Corner?

I so want to turn the corner, and was having a good day. Today was a telecommute day, I was getting some clean up done around the house and working on a presentation for Monday. Good meals for breakfast and lunch.

Fast forward, picked up my son and dropped him off at TKD. Then I decided to ignore my sore throat (which still sound horrible) and hit the treadmill. I figured if I wasn't feeling it, I could always stop. This is how I get many workouts done. I just tell myself to start and see how I feel. I ended up doing the 5 miles I was scheduled for! Yea. I felt pretty good. Walked a few minutes, but you can't dispute the victory!

Moved on to dinner etc and discovered that the school had sent home a note about lice. Ugh. Not a good sign. There was an outbreak my daughter was involved in before break. My first and only experience with lice as a mother or patient. Yuck, yuck, yuck. So what do I find but evidence. YUCK. The rest of my night so far has been spending too much time looking at my daughter's hair.


So maybe today was even? Partly good, and partly bad. Things need to turn around soon right?

On the plus side, the plumber found a playmobile in the tub pipe, so that would explain the slow draining. :)

No comments: